Good Morning Angels & Warriors!
No more pondering or writing about The Blues today . . . . Today is just about fun and giving you all something that you can cherish. This week, it’s a pretty special giftaway, in my opinion!
My long-time friends, Doug and Beth Brown are extremely talented, experienced and well-known potters in my part of the world. Their pottery is like NONE OTHER. It is exceptionally beautiful and rare art- exquisite in my opinion. I buy as much as I can afford to, for this kind of talent isn’t cheap, but it is well worth every dime! I even registered with them for my wedding and received some beautiful serving pieces. I now have bought several more pieces over the years, and today, courtesy of my gifted, lovely friends, I get to share their talents with you- a handmade super-unique, one-of-a-kind, multi-use bowl with a gorgeous multi-colored glaze. Here are pictures of it, all of which hardly do the the piece its justice!
Here is their information should you not be the lucky winner today, but would like to order some of their pieces:
8287 FM 279
Edom, TX 75754
All you have to do to enter to win is:
- Leave a comment on this post!
- Sign up to follow The Mesh Warrior Blog by email. You’ll receive updates on average 2-3 times per week.
THAT’S IT! AS ALWAYS: GOOD LUCK, BON CHANCE, BUENA SUERTE!!
Some things you might want to do with your new bowl:
- Display it on the wall using a sturdy plate holder (from Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc.). Then you’ve got form and function!
- Use it to serve dips like guacamole, hummus; or serve fresh fruit- maybe grapes or cherries.
- Display it on an entryway table as a holder for keys, wallets, spare change- whatever ends up in your pockets by day’s end.
- Use it to hold yarn if you knit or crochet.
- Use it to hold special pieces of jewelry on top of your dresser.
- Use it in in any room of your home to hold potpourri for the holiday season!
Ok- so there are lots of ideas to get you started. Be creative and come up with some of your own!
I’ve had the pleasure of knowing The Browns for more than 10 years now, and they are wonderful people, and I am now, at present officially crowning Mrs. Beth Brown the “Best Hugger” on the planet. She gives the most sincere hugs, so when you really need one, if you can make it out to little ol’ Edom, Texas, tell her you’re a friend of mine and I bet she’ll be glad to give you one of her now-famous hugs. 🙂 Here is a picture of their store front and a map to Edom from Dallas so if you ever get the opportunity to tour the gorgeous Piney Woods region of Texas, you’ll know you have at least one stop to make!