The Thursday GIFTaway Teaser is back! Some of you may remember this blog I posted a few weeks ago: Am I Getting Your Attention?
My heart was heavy when I had to admit that after several weeks, no one had brought a NEW MESH ANGEL to the Blog. I know most of you feel badly a great deal of the time, and some of you, like my mother, are in such poor shape that you cannot deal with ANYTHING but the pain, and some days even that cannot be tamed. I understand it (to the degree that I can, as an non-injured person). I am going to choose to believe it’s because I did not explain very well what I was hoping to accomplish with your help. To up the ante, because I am asking more of you than just reading and commenting, I am giving away one of my best and most expensive prizes. They are beautiful Christmas decorations from Merry Gardens in Athens, Texas (Facebook link).
If you think I’m crazy, asking too much of the injured, or have any suggestions, I WANT TO HEAR THEM. Email me at: themeshwarrior[at]gmail[dot]com . I am always open to suggestions because I want the help of the dedicated and best and brightest among you, your ideas and thoughts too, so we can accomplish the goal of removing the mesh from woman AND from the market ASAP and do so TOGETHER. So here goes one more time. I love you all. . . ~Aaron
THIS IS THE THURSDAY GIFTAWAY TEASER!!
RULES FOR ENTERING THIS WEEK:
1) EMAIL me privately- the NAME (can be first name only) of the NEW MESH ANGEL you found.
2) PROVIDE your NEW MESH ANGEL with my blog address and email address so they may email me to talk privately BEFORE they decide to join the blog, if they even ever do.
3) COMMENT on THIS POST ONLY– saying that you have emailed me a NEW ANGEL’S name.
4) A NEW ANGEL is ANYONE who has the mesh implanted and does not know about our Facebook support communities or about mine or Jane Akre’s site.
5) THE CONTEST WILL RUN for a full week – UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY, 12/12 AT 11:59 P.M.
6) THE WINNER will only be selected from those who do the above, not from commenting on the blog or signing up yourself if you are not an “official” follower of the blog (unless of course you ARE new and you do email me your name, as outlined above). 🙂
I also want you all to know why I began calling the Friday contest a GIFTaway instead of a GIVEaway. The folks who are donating these wonderful items are hard-working, small-business owners who are friends of mine, my mother’s and my family. They are intimately familiar with the Mesh Hell and they want to help. They are NOT advertisers. They are kind-hearted, amazing, caring and talented people whom I want you to know and who want to give what they can to be part of the solution to this enormous problem we are all suffering from in varying degrees. SO off the soapbox and on to the good stuff. . . .
This week’s GIFTaway has been graciously donated by Mrs. Merry Sue House Hurley. She is the proprietor of Merry Gardens in Athens, Texas. (link to Facebook page). She has an eye for beautiful décor and can create elaborate and inspiring outdoor spaces that make you want to sit around a fire and talk about the good things in life, the important things in life: kids and grandkids; small beauties like cardinals in winter and fireflies in summer; and the joy of holidays like Christmas. Here’s the full prize! What beautiful coffee or dining table decorations, and you’ll enjoy them for years to come. As always, good luck!!